Build a functional team from the ground up with facilitated activities, discussions, and reflections.
Team Development Overview
On The Edge’s 1 and 2 day Team Development programs illuminate the value in establishing a high performing and effective team through facilitated activities, discussions, and reflections.
We help each individual understand and have better awareness of the work and leadership styles of their team members, enabling each team to utilize the unique strengths and perspectives of individual team members in the context of a work environment. From this point, we work to illuminate and clear any past dysfunctions or relationship challenges to let go of social and relational barriers that are holding the team back. This is done to make space for new understanding and future team development.
From there, the team co-creates a team covenant, which articulates the shared practices, values, and norms that are the building blocks of a supportive culture and learning environment. This covenant allows teams to collaborate more effectively and bring out the best in their teammates, which creates a more cohesive and productive work environment. With a newfound productive and positive culture, the team would then develop a list of priorities to be successful in achieving their key objectives, goals, or mission. The last step is making an implementation plan to rally commitment around established team business priorities.
Programs for teams:
- Playing to Win and Winning Together (1 Day Program)
- Advanced Team Development (2 Day Program)
- Social Styles Workshop (1 or 2 Day Program)
- Conflict Resolution (1 or 2 Day Program)
- Communication (1 or 2 Day Program)
Areas of expertise:
- Leading & Working Effectively with Others
- Managing Conflict Successfully
- Resolving Disputes and Disagreements
- Building Effective Leadership & Team Skills Using Social Styles
- The Power of Effective Communication
- Workplace Collaboration Skills