Guided development of a long-term strategic plan to achieve future success and performance based on a shared mission, vision, and values.
Strategic Planning Overview
Once you’ve developed your team and leadership, On The Edge’s 1 and 2 day Strategic Planning programs allow you to think strategically as a business to leverage newfound team and leader transformations in achieving future results.
We’ll work with you to create a strategic plan to better your organization by focusing you and your team on a shared mission, vision, and values, providing a “North Star” on your path to achieving lasting success.
Taking time to clarify which direction you’re heading in ensures that you and your team are on track to higher performance from the baseline of shared understanding and common high-level objectives. On The Edge will help you build strategic awareness and identify common long-term goals that are tied to the foundational work you have done in developing your team and leadership abilities to ensure that this development is integrated with your long-term strategic planning.
Strategic Planning offerings:
- Develop a Strategic Plan for Ongoing Team and Leadership Success
- Update a Strategic Plan to Reflect Shared Goals and Values
- Guided Implementation of Strategic Plan and Ongoing Coaching to Achieve Desired Outcomes
- Strategic Planning Consultation
Areas of expertise:
- Strategic Planning
- Business Strategy
- Establishing Shared Mission, Vision, and Values
- Team Dynamics in relation to Strategic Planning
- Implementing Strategic Plans
- Being Strategic as a Leader